Cooling Coils Unit:
We are manufacturing three type of energy saving air-cooling units are available in various capacities rangine from 9200 CMH to 61000 CMH. Coil capacity is based on sensible heat removal, medium frosted coil condition. Temperature difference is the temperature of the air entering the coil and the coil evaporating temperature. Detail is as below
- Chilled Warehouse
- Deep/blast freezers
- Pre Coolers
- High humidity cold storage
- Processing Halls
Air Cooling Units
Metro air cooling units are available in various capacities ranging from 5kw to 115kw Coil capacity is based on sensible heat removal, medium frosted coil condition. Temperature difference is the temperature of the air entering the coil and the coil evaporating temperature.
WHY STAINLESS STEEL/ALUMINUM EVAPORATORS
Comparison of properties:
Table 1 below compares several properties of stainless steel and aluminum to those of carbon steel and zinc. Galvanized steel is obtained by dipping carbon steel in a bath of molten zinc, hence these two base metals are shown in the table.
Properties of Various Metals
The density of the metal directly affects the weight of the heat exchanger, and when multiplied by the specific heat capacity the product indicates the amount of energy required to heat up and cool down the heat exchanger during a defrost cycle.
The thermal conductivity of the metal affects the thermal performance of the heat exchanger, as well as the speed and effectiveness of defrost.
- The surface area of metro Friz Coils is more than what HTRI recommends
- Metro can design install and manufacture the rest of the refrigeration equipments ensuring a matching design that is energy efficient, reliable and has a long life.
- Mode of construction with seamless stainless steel tubes (304L) having ASTM A213 standard.
- Aluminum die formed plate fins having continuous design with a clean full collar to optimize performance, resistance to air flow and flow and easy clean ability.
- The pattern follows is plate type fin pattern to produce highly energy efficient operation.
- Eeasy inspection, easy cleaning
- The coil is available with 2.5 to 6 fins per inch.
- The 20mm diameter tubes keep the pressure drop to minimum and eliminate blockages. this increases the operating efficiency of the entire system.
- Coils are tested with 500 psig air pressure.
- All coils can be circulated for Liquid circulation, flooded system, brine circulation and chilled water.
- Metro is using fluidic expansion system for the better contact between fin and tube at 5000 PSI.